A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Vedin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Vedin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Vedin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Vedin graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Vedin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Marie Vedin MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Amy M. Vedin practice?
- Dr. Amy Vedin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Vedin practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.