A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Voedisch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Voedisch, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Voedisch graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Voedisch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Jean Voedisch MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Amy J. Voedisch practice?
- Dr. Amy Voedisch has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amy Voedisch practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and Los Altos, CA.
See Palo Alto Obstetricians & Gynecologists.