A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Wachter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Wachter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Wachter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachter graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Wachter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Christiana Care
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Wachter MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Amy Wachter practice?
- Dr. Amy Wachter has 5 office locations.
Dr. Amy Wachter practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Chadds Ford, PA.
See Wilmington Internists and Wilmington Endocrinologists.