A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Waddell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waddell
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Waddell Learn More
Dr. Waddell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Indianapolis VA / Roudebush VAMC
- Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
- Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Melissa Waddell MD is a female Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Amy M. Waddell practice?
- Dr. Amy Waddell has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Waddell practices Ophthalmology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Ophthalmologists.