A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Waddell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waddell
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Waddell Learn More
Dr. Waddell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Indianapolis VA / Roudebush VAMC
- Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
- Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Melissa Waddell MD is a female Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Amy M. Waddell practice?
- Dr. Amy Waddell has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Waddell practices Ophthalmology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Ophthalmologists.