A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Wagelie-Steffen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Wagelie-Steffen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagelie-Steffen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wagelie-Steffen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Wagelie-Steffen, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagelie-Steffen graduated from Stanford University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wagelie-Steffen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Dorado Hospital
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Tucson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Wagelie-Steffen MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Amy Wagelie-Steffen practice?
- Dr. Amy Wagelie-Steffen has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Wagelie-Steffen practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Allergists and Tucson Pediatricians.