A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Wang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Wang, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Peking Union Medical University, Beijing.
Dr. Wang has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Q Wang MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Amy Q. Wang practice?
- Dr. Amy Wang has 9 office locations.
Dr. Amy Wang practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey Park, CA and San Gabriel, CA.
See Glendale Internists, Glendale Hematologists, and Glendale Oncologists.