A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Wang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Wang, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Peking Union Medical University, Beijing.
Dr. Wang has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Qiu Wang MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Amy Q. Wang practice?
- Dr. Amy Wang has 7 office locations.
Dr. Amy Wang practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lakewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Los Alamitos, CA.
See Lakewood Internists, Lakewood Hematologists, and Lakewood Oncologists.