A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Wasserman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Wasserman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Wasserman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasserman graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Wasserman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Michelle Wasserman MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Amy M. Wasserman practice?
- Dr. Amy Wasserman has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Wasserman practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Rheumatologists.