A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Watson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Watson, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Watson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Pote Watson MD is a female Dermatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy P. Watson practice?
- Dr. Amy Watson has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Watson practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Dermatologists and Pensacola Internists.