Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amy Watson
Dr. Amy Watson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pensacola, FL. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Watson is affiliated with Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola, Atmore Community Hospital and Baptist Hospital. Dr. Watson has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Amy Watson has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Amy Watson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pensacola, FL.
Dr. Christopher Bacani
Pensacola, FL 0.05 mi8
Dr. Peter Marco
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Pensacola, FL 0.06 mi28
Dr. John Wagner
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Pensacola, FL 0.06 mi27