Dr. Amy Watson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amy Watson?

September 21st, 2016

Short visit. Cold staff. Not a very welcoming office.

June 12th, 2016

Unhappy

I have been going to Dr. Watson for about 3 years now and I will be looking for a new doctor. She has always been quick and not very welcoming. I also feel she seems unhappy to be there. I have also noticed major turnover in her office. Just about every time I have gone, there are different staff member than before. That speaks alot of the doctor as well.

May 6th, 2016

Lacking experience

She obviously lacks experience and passion. Multiple friends and family members have seen her and are ultimately fed up with the lack of protocol or etiquette. My mother is currently suffering stage 4 melanoma after a lack of proper protocol after a funky lesion addressed to Watson. She will be looking forward to a law suit.

January 13th, 2016

Dr Watson is the 'best in the west' to coin a phrase. I have been her patient for many years. She is more than an excellent dermatologist, I know from personal experience she is extremely thorough during her exams.

September 13th, 2015

Not going back

The only positive thing I will say is the office is very nice. She was very short and did not seem to listen to my concerns. She seemed rushed and checked me quickly. I feel the need to make another appointment (with a different doctor) to be checked again. Waste of time

July 6th, 2015

staff was very cold as well as dr. actual visit with doctor was extremely short. I had several questions and didn't even get to ask them all. Her answers were rushed. I was having my moles checked since I had cancerous moles previously. I will not be back.

February 10th, 2015

Nice office, competent and friendly staff. Easy check in and check out and excellent follow up.

November 17th, 2013

Exceptional dermatologist and practice!

Dr. Watson exceeds my expectations at every visit. She is thorough, gives great explanations to my questions and provides overall great skin care. Her staff is always professional, courteous and and on top of it. Dr. Watson's office is beautiful and I enjoy my visits every time. I highly recommend her to anyone in the Pensacola area looking for an exceptional dermatologist.

July 3rd, 2013

extremely pleased

excellent experience!

November 30th, 2012

Only spent 7 minutes with me

I waited FOUR months to get an appointment with her. She works limited days/hours so her availability is surprisingly sparse. During my lightning speed length of an appointment, I was SHOCKED that she did not explain answers to my questions in detail. She just gave short answers and was even backing out of the room to end my appointment as I was still asking questions. I still did not ask all of my questions. I was extremely disapointed and will not return. If you are a patient who wants a caring dermatologist to really listen to your area(s) of concern and take the TIME to answer your questions and provide you with SOLUTIONS, do not go here.

March 27th, 2012

Dont see this doctor

She was nice, but after her skin cancer surgery it left an huge keloid that has been very very painful for the past 5 years. She could not have cared less.

January 8th, 2012

I am very happy with Dr. Watson. I have been a patient for 6 years now and don't have any complaints . I have recommended her to several friends .