A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Weber is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weber
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Weber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Weber, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Weber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Wills Eye Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy E Weber MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Amy E. Weber practice?
- Dr. Amy Weber has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Weber practices Ophthalmology near Plymouth Meeting, PA.
See Plymouth Meeting Ophthalmologists.