A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Weber is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weber
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Weber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Weber, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Weber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Wills Eye Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy E Weber MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Amy E. Weber practice?
- Dr. Amy Weber has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Weber practices Ophthalmology near Plymouth Meeting, PA.
See Plymouth Meeting Ophthalmologists.