Overall Review

3.1

January 17th, 2015
looking for a new md
lousy bedside manner I was told she didnt care about my eye sight as long as she could corrscted with lens

October 6th, 2014
Cranky
Unfortunately, the best words I can come up with to describe Dr. Weber's manner with patients are...arrogant and impatient. I have personally heard her mutter things under her breath which are highly judgmental and unprofessional. She doesn't actually seem to enjoy people very much and, indeed, does not listen.

November 8th, 2013
Dr. Weber is terribly discourteous and rude. Because I lost the small slip of paper with my eyeglass prescription, I requested a copy of the original prescription and not only did she rudely sigh in front of me in an exasperating manner, she charged me full-price for a copy of my prescription. When I called to confirm whether it was a mistake, she stated that because she had to resend a copy of the Rx, she thought it was fair to charge me for a full visit. I will never recommend her to anyone. She clearly does not care about the patient and instead cares more about her financial status.

November 16th, 2011
I have always found Dr. Weber to be pleasant, thorough,and patient. She explains everything to me & addresses all of my concerns and questions.

January 5th, 2010
Rude and missed Dx
She was very cold and spent very little time with me and spoke even less. . Asked to have my eyes examined for new glasses and she had me read two lines on chart and then wrote a prescription, which was not correct. I got two other opinions and they both agreed that Weber's prescription was not right. She missed Dx of retina edema, effect of rosacea on my eyesight, and early cataract. I went to Wills Hospital and received very different evaluation. I was very surprised by her behavior because this office has always been very helpful to me and right on target. Spoke about my experience in a group I belong to and two other people said they would not go back to her again, nor will I.

November 16th, 2009
Dr. Weber's manner is very aloof and cold. She presents like I am in charge and you are much less......just the patient.Maybe she doesn't like her job or, at least, she doesn't seem to respect her patients. I had recommended her to several people in the beginning, but I have gone back to those people and told them of my experiences. In the first appt. I thought she might just be having a bad day........but, NO she is cold and aloof.She prescribed glasses for me and I couldn't use them and she just kept saying ...they are the right prescription. She doesn't communication well because she doesn't listen.