A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Wechsler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Wechsler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wechsler
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wechsler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Wechsler, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Skin Cancer
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wechsler graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Wechsler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Kings County Hospital Center
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Beth Wechsler MD is a female Dermatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Amy B. Wechsler practice?
- Dr. Amy Wechsler has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Wechsler practices Dermatology and Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists and New York Psychiatrists.