A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Wechsler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Wechsler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Wechsler, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Wechsler graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Wechsler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Kings County Hospital Center
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Beth Wechsler MD is a female Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Amy B. Wechsler practice?
- Dr. Amy Wechsler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Wechsler practices Dermatology and Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists and New York Psychiatrists.