Physiatrists

11 Medical Park Dr
Pomona, NY 10970
845-362-2081
Locations and availability (1)

|  Gifted healer  |  show details
Dec 10th, 2011

Physiatry is mostly about pain. Dr Citrome is the most intuitively gifted physician I have met. It's as if she can read minds.

|  Cured my sciataca  |  show details
Dec 26th, 2010

After seeing four physicians it took Dr. Citrome to cure my sciataca with acupuncture. Another physician had suggested surgery!

|  Her staff was very rude and very disapointed  |  show details
Nov 4th, 2010

Staff very rude ...

|  show details
Apr 2nd, 2010

Do not be fooled by Dr. Citrome's modesty and low profile. She graduated medical school at the age of 23, is extraordinarily smart, methodical and thorough. If you live in the vicinity and are in pain of suffer from physical limitation you should go to see Dr. Citrome even if you have your own doctor.

|  Outstanding physiatrist  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2009

Dr. Citrome is smart as a tack and takes time with her patients.

|  Best PMR in Rockland County!  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2009

I went to three other physicians who were unable to diagnose and treat my problem before I saw Dr. Citrome. She gave me a thorough exam, listened carefully to the history of my problem and provided a course of treatment. After suffering from pain for nearly a year she resolved my pain and loss of range of motion in four weeks and I have been pain free ever since. Dr. Citrome is smart, caring and dedicated and I recommend her highly.

|  "Rude & unsanitary" should be their slogan.  |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2008

This woman has the most unsanitary office I have ever walked in to. A piece of kitchen paper towel is used in place of paper tissue used in most offices. The staff was rude and short. She spent all of 6 minutes with me and didn't want to listen to my entire condition. I would NEVER go to her again, nor would I recommend it to anyone I know.