Dr. Amy Welcome MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 10th, 2015
If you are looking for a great Dr look no further.
Dr Welcome is the first Dr I ever had that I felt like cares about me as a person. Love her!!! Even though the practice is large they are very efficient getting you choked in and out. I have never had to wait long.

February 25th, 2015
Great Care!
Dr Welcome is a joy to know and consult as my primary physician.

December 28th, 2011
New patient to the practice. Never asked for my medical records. Didn't take time to learn about me as person.Focus was whether I was current on health prevention test - mammogram, bone density. Disappointing visit. Wait time was longer then the visit

March 18th, 2010
Dr. Welcome always spends a good amount of time with me...I never feel rushed. She is thorough and really cares about answering all of my questions and i usually have ALOT of questions!!

February 6th, 2010
Major Misdiagnosis
Dr. Welcome misdiagnosed my endometrial cancer for almost a year. Luckily, I(on my own) went to a gynecologist after begging for help with pain from Dr. Welcome. She and one of the other doctors in the practice treated me as if I was imagining the pain...or drug seeking. This has been a horrible experience for me. Thank God for a wonderful gynecologist(who diagnosed me within 3 days) and a spectacular gynecologist oncologist.

September 8th, 2009
Wonderful Primary Care MD
Dr. Welcome is fantastic! She is always very caring and thorough, taking a real interest in her patients and making enough time to discuss any issues. Her diagnostic skills are excellent and she follows up after making referrals to other specialists. I know of two patients of hers who credit her with saving their lives through her diagnoses of "hidden" conditions. The practice is very large, but has always been efficient. It can be difficult to get an appointment with her on short notice (ex. illness) but the large practice insures that you can always get in to see someone. The practice makes good use of their nurses and nurse practicioners.