A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Werner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Werner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Werner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Werner graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Werner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Humfeld Werner MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Amy H. Werner practice?
- Dr. Amy Werner has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Werner practices Pediatrics near Mount Holly, NJ.
See Mount Holly Pediatricians.