Dr. Amy Wetter MD Patient Reviews

May 10th, 2016
Keep Away !!
I called to see if Dr. Wetter accepts new patients, but the (lady) answered the phone was very rude, aggressive and she has a very bad attitude. She won't let me speak even. She is the worst front desk assistant you can ever speak with. I suggest that Dr. Wetter hire somebody else if she would like to keep her business up. This is not the right way to eal with new patients. The worst front desk ever... So bad attitude.. Keep away.

July 27th, 2015
Dr great but outsourced billing a hassle
My day-of experience with this office and Dr. Wetter was a fairly good experience. The staff was very friendly, the nurse exceptional so, and Dr. Wetter, though reserved and no fan of eye-contact was very polite, listened to my questions and concerns, and made me feel comfortable discussing delicate topics. I left feeling it was a successful appointment and have full confidence in Dr. Wetter. My experience with the office since that appointment has been significantly less pleasant. I had not received my insurance card by the date of my appointment (new job, new plan) so, they requested I "self-pay" and advised that I would receive a refund once I provided my insurance details. I did so willingly. To keep this review short, I'll spare the details but, know that the office does not handle insurance claims or account billing. These calls are answered by a national call center who forwards everything to a customer service center. It takes 4+ weeks for insurance to be verified before a claim is submitted and then, even when my insurance company approved the claim and paid my account, no refund was processed. It's been over two months since my appointment and they may now be "considering a refund" after I called again this morning. *Do not schedule an appointment with this office without your insurance card or if you have any unique billing issues!!* Also, I received no follow-up call from the office after my visit, nor my test results. At this point, I'm hesitant to return next year.