A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Wexler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Wexler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wexler
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Wexler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Wexler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Contact lenses
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Wexler graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Wexler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Robin Wexler MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Amy R. Wexler practice?
- Dr. Amy Wexler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Wexler practices Ophthalmology near Moorestown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, NJ.
See Moorestown Ophthalmologists.