A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Whitaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Whitaker, MD, MS is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Evidence-based Medicine
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitaker graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Whitaker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Kristen Whitaker MD and MS is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Amy K. Whitaker practice?
- Dr. Amy Whitaker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amy Whitaker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.