Amy Wiedower MD Patient Reviews

February 8th, 2016
Amazing Doctor!!

January 6th, 2016
Wonderful
Nobody really likes to see the obgyn, I couldn't have found a better doctor to see! visitis are always comfortable and quick and follow ups are quick if something is wrong.

October 22nd, 2015
The best there is!
Absolutely love my Doc!

July 23rd, 2015
Wonderful doctor
I have been going to her for years. She is really sweet and takes time to listen to any medical issues I may have. Seems genuinely concerned for her patients. I have recommended her to several of my friends.

October 16th, 2014
Worst experience for first baby
She was rude and did not spend any time with patient. I asked her to handle woman's body with care. It is not the place to express anger. She is too much rely on nurse treatment and she spend most time in office.

January 7th, 2014
Pregnancy and birth
She was my dr for my pregnancy and birth of our child. She was so sweet and made sure I was comfortable and didn't have any questions. If I was having a problem she was able to get me in that same day. Would recommend her to anyone! She was wonderful!!

October 17th, 2012
My Clinic experience at dr office
I was very displeased n disappointed with my first time visit with this dr. I went in to talk with her bout my painful periods n heavy bleeding. I was due to come on couple days when I went for my visit I was also constipated. So my stomache was already bloated. I'm 46. N had. Surgery when I was 28. For removal of fibroids on my uterus. I can't remember what surgery it was but it wasn't a hysterectomy. This dr came n exam room I told her all this information. She then felt my stomache n told me I needed a hysterectomy!! No ultrasound ordered !! She than did a pap smear. She then told me she schedules her surgerys on Tuesday's. My appt was on a Monday!! I really believe she thought I was going to make appt for the hysterectomy. For the next day which was Tuesday!! I would never refer her to anyone