A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Wiegandt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Wiegandt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Wiegandt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiegandt graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wiegandt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Tobey Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group
- Cape Cod Nursing & Rehabilitation Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Gleason Wiegandt MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy G. Wiegandt practice?
- Dr. Amy Wiegandt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amy Wiegandt practices Internal Medicine near Wareham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Haverhill, MA.
See Wareham Internists.