Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amy Wiegandt
Dr. Amy Wiegandt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wareham, MA. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Wiegandt is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Plymouth, St Luke's Hospital of New Bedford and Tobey Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group. Dr. Wiegandt has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Amy Wiegandt has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Amy Wiegandt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wareham, MA.
Dr. Amy Johnson
Hospitalist, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Wareham, MA 0 mi35
Dr. Kevin Murphy
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Wareham, MA 0.71 mi31
Dr. Emmet Eby
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Wareham, MA 0.71 mi34