A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Wiegandt is Good. Dr. Wiegandt has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Wiegandt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiegandt graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wiegandt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Tobey Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group
- Tremont Rehab
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wiegandt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Amy Wiegandt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amy G. Wiegandt practice?
Dr. Amy Wiegandt practices Internal Medicine near Wareham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Haverhill, MA.
See Wareham Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Amie Wiegandt, Dr. Ami Wiegandt