Dr. Amy Williamson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

June 11th, 2014
relevant information
Dr. Amy made an effort to address all my questions and provided relevant information regarding my care after getting to know all the facts and my medical history like a person that cares not like a robot.

December 4th, 2013
Mother, teacher
I would not recommend this doctor at all, nor would I go to nor take my children to her. She is not thorough in her consultation, and she is inaccurate in her reports. She is not effective nor accurate in dealing with child abuse issues.

August 31st, 2013
Amy Williamson supports abusive drug-dealing fathers. She makes false accusations about mothers to CPS. She does not take time to properly assess situations before making the false accusations. I do not recommends her at all!

July 24th, 2012
She is a true professional. She speaks less but she speaks and advices what required for you. It you chart is normal be sure that u will be done in 5 min. Luckily for us she was on call during my wife's labor. Couldn't have asked for anything else. Her way to diagonalize the situation make sure you have energy required during final push is phenomenal. Best of all she will make you understand the situation and wont scare you. Sad she is not taking any new patience, already had my couple of friends sent back :( ....

February 9th, 2012
Awesome ob/gyn
We had our first child 6 months back and Dr. Williamson was our primary ob/gyn. She is really an expert who is knowledgeable as well as very caring. She is not too pushy or insistent. And, she has very gentle bedside manners. We always went with a list of clear questions and she always took the time and patience to answer them. Although she was not in town during my delivery, I went back to her for my postnatal appointments, and she did a great job following up with me.We have found a wonderful doctor and a nice person in her, and will confidently recommend her to all our friends. We also found the SWWC office staff at both Mesa and Ahwatukee locations to be very friendly and caring.(Although, we have noticed that waiting times are slightly longer at the Ahwatukee location ..)

August 17th, 2011
Pre-Teen
My daughter complained for the last 2 years of cramps pain increasing during her menstrual. After she privately consulted with my daughter (by my choice)she later called for me and we discussed several options. She even took the time to educate me on some "what if" and "I was told". She is amazing and my daughters visit was amazing. I have already recommended her to several of my daughetrs friends parents and my adult friends. She one of a kind - I highly recommend her. She knows what shes doing and take her time to consults with you.

December 2nd, 2010
The best dr ever I love her :)
Dr Williamson delivered all three of my girls, she is the best dr ever, she takes her time and always listen and she always try the best way to help out! She is an angel dr, I loved each visit with her! She came to deliver my baby on her day of, and held my hand when I was in labor, she is a caring dr, and she is wry smart, and accurate with all her diagnostic. I recommended her to all my friends, and they all go there now!! Everyone is referring her to each woman they know :) she made each pregnancy a joy to me and my family, we felt she was part of our family.