A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Wilson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Wilson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
- Clarian Health - Riley Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy C Wilson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Amy C. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Amy Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Wilson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Lafayette, IN.
See Lafayette Pediatricians and Lafayette Nephrologists.