A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Wilson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Wilson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
- Clarian Health - Riley Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy C Wilson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Amy C. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Amy Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Wilson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Lafayette, IN.
See Lafayette Pediatricians and Lafayette Nephrologists.