A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Wirtner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Wirtner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Wirtner, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wirtner graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Wirtner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Sue Wirtner MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy S. Wirtner practice?
- Dr. Amy Wirtner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Wirtner practices Emergency Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Williamsport, PA.
See New York Emergency Physicians.