A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Wiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiser
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Wiser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Wiser, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiser graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wiser has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Santiam Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Londergan Wiser MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy L. Wiser practice?
- Dr. Amy Wiser has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Wiser practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.