A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Wiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Wiser, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiser graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wiser has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Santiam Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Londergan Wiser MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy L. Wiser practice?
- Dr. Amy Wiser has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Wiser practices Family Medicine near Sublimity, OR.
See Sublimity Family Physicians.