Internists
Scripps Clinic Carmel Valley
3811 Valley Centre Dr
San Diego, CA 92130
858-764-3345
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Best Doctor I've Ever Had  |  show details
by Donna P. on Jan 10th, 2014

I'm in my 60's and have seen a lot of doctors over the years for a variety of services. As a woman, I've chosen female dr's whenever possible. Most have been good choices. I've been seeing Dr. Witman for about 10 yrs. and have found her to be an empathic listener and excellent diagnostic physician. She asks questions, is concerned about my holistic well being, and provides excellent preventative as well as treatment services. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking quality care.

Jan 24th, 2013

Dr. Amy Witman is the worst doctor I have ever experienced. I was treated like a child (I am 30 yrs old) and she laughed and made rude comments about what I went in to see her for. She is the most unprofessional Doctor I have ever met. She didn't diagnose me correctly and acts like she doesn't care about her job at all. Not a kind person with the worst bedside manner. She should never be allowed to work with people.

Oct 16th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Witman as my primary care physician for years and have recommended her to numerous friends. Great 'bedside' manner, spends enough time with patients to ensure comfort, great follow up. Highly recommend.

Jan 29th, 2011

She was not very happy when she knew I do some research online regarding my symptoms. She was not very caring at all.

|  Terrific knowledgeable doctor!  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2011

She is very knowledgeable and well-experienced in her field. I had mysterious symptoms of dizziness, palpitation and others. She made the correct diagnosis and cured me of the symptoms right away. She was very caring at that. I recommend her very highly.

Nov 30th, 2009

Dr Witman has been my dr for over 15 years and I think she is wonderful. She stays current on the best medical information and care available. She works with insurance companies. Her bedside manner is very loving and caring.She is truly a humanitarian and i feel blessed to have her as my physician

|  not a good doctor  |  show details
by desmont on Apr 16th, 2007 on kudzu.com

she is not a good doctor, she is rude and complains when she is on call as a physician, she gossips about her patients to the staff, and treats her staff badly

Read Full Review at kudzu.com