Learn more about Dr. Amy Wnek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Wnek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wnek
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Wnek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Wnek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Wnek graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Wnek has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy L Wnek MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Amy L. Wnek practice?
- Dr. Amy Wnek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Wnek practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Orchard Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See Orchard Park Internists and Orchard Park Endocrinologists.