A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Wnek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Wnek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Wnek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Wnek graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wnek has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wnek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 26 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans