A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Wnek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Wnek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Wnek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Wnek graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Wnek has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy L Wnek MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Amy L. Wnek practice?
- Dr. Amy Wnek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Wnek practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Orchard Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See Orchard Park Internists and Orchard Park Endocrinologists.