Dr. Amy Wnek MD Patient Reviews

• Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Orchard Park, NY

May 11th, 2016
Great Endocrinologist... very good support staff
Love the fact that a great endocrinologist has an office SOUTH of the city of Buffalo! Wait time to get appointment and the day of appointment was a little longer than I wanted, but this Dr. definitely seems worth the wait! She appears to know her "specialty" quite well, and actually listens to her patients (rather than talks "at" -or- talks "down" to her patients!) The quality of their care was WELL WORTH the wait.

October 6th, 2014
I had to go to this doctor since I am having trouble finding out why I am so tired. Everything was good, but I don't like how she is booked up to 4months in advance and I can't see her sooner.

July 28th, 2011
Worth the wait!
I needed a second opinion and spent a couple months waiting for my appointment. IT WAS WORTH IT! Dr. Wnek LISTENS and EXPLAINS and asks all the right questions! She praised me for what I was doing to manage my issues and she made me feel so comfortable. I could not be more pleased. She is a wonderful Dr. and her staff was great too.

April 6th, 2011
Very thorough
Dr. Wnek is very good. She asks very many meaningful questions and gives you the opprotunity to add to her gathered information. Dr. Wnek listens well and ensures she understands what you are communicating. She was very willing to discuss options for treatment and the potential benefits and risks. Her new office in Orchard Park seems to have a great support staff as well.