A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Woolever:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Woolever, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Woolever graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Woolever has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Med Ctr Jack D Weiler Hosp of A. Einstein College
- Elmhurst Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Drew Woolever MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Amy D. Woolever practice?
- Dr. Amy Woolever has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Woolever practices Pediatrics near Elmhurst, NY.
See Elmhurst Pediatricians.