inactive

Amy R Woznick Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 1st, 2013
uncaring
While she presents a professional face, it is very evident she cares little for the patient as an individual human and I would score her a big fat zero on the compassion scale. I had a broken wrist, sent from the ER in a splint. She did not even examine my arm, do any sort of finger neuro/sensory exam or ask about my level of pain control. She looked at the x-rays period and never at me- the actual patient. She kept me waiting for 50 minutes, spent 10 minutes in the room. She is one more face of burnout in our medical field. Pick another doc.

June 27th, 2012
She's one of the best
Dr. Woznick is a warm, caring professional, that is easy to understand when talking with you.

June 21st, 2011
Don't go to her!
She was quick to schedule surgery for CTR and even said a few months later would do the other hand for CTR. Interesting thing is I do not have CTR in the other hand. Also, I have had many, many months of post operative issues after CTR surgery. The real issue is Dr. Woznick doesn't seem to really care about the patient and doesn't believe the patient when describing the issues. I would advise to select someone else in her office with more experience. One time, I had to wait an hour before seeing her because she was in surgery. Another time I had to come back another time.