A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Wrentmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Wrentmore, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Hearing Loss
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wrentmore graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Wrentmore has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Lynn Wrentmore MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Amy L. Wrentmore practice?
- Dr. Amy Wrentmore has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amy Wrentmore practices Pediatrics near Charlottesville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, VA.
See Charlottesville Pediatricians.