A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Wrentmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Wrentmore, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hearing Loss
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wrentmore graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Wrentmore has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wrentmore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 12 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amy L. Wrentmore practice?
Dr. Amy Wrentmore practices Pediatrics near Charlottesville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, VA.
See Charlottesville Pediatricians.