A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Wright is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Wright, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wright has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Elizabeth Wright MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Amy E. Wright practice?
- Dr. Amy Wright has 6 office locations.
Dr. Amy Wright practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Auburn Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Lake Orion, MI.
See Auburn Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.