Dr. Amy Wright MD Patient Reviews

• Bad

August 17th, 2016
Shes the best!

February 28th, 2016
When your talking to Dr. Amy Wright your talking to a friend. She listens to everything you say to her and makes her diagnosis from all the facts.

August 12th, 2013
The worst experience with the OB doctor yet. I will not return. Correct diagnosis, everything else was just wrong and unprofessional, starting from the office staff to the abnormal results follow up.

June 23rd, 2013
Dr. Wright is the best!
Dr. Wright's office is very cozy and the staff is very friendly. I have been a patient of Dr. Wright's for many years. Her bedside matter is so wonderful, she makes you feel like a friend, not just a patient. She takes her time with you and answers all of my questions. I never feel rushed. She is very thorough in her examinations as well, but makes you feel very comfortable.

March 6th, 2013
Alway's Listens

February 11th, 2013
Such a great compassionate Dr. She has always gone above and beyond for me, giving me direction on the next steps to take for none gyn problems. Very through, and always listens to everything I have to say. I have been going to see her for 15yrs she has delivered two of my three children. She will for sure be my daughters gyn too!

October 23rd, 2012
Mom of 10
She is the best OB ever! She delivered 9 of my children and I have referred friends of mine to her, and they all love her! She is the only OB/GYN I will ever go to.

April 30th, 2012
Doctor is good but billing dept is horrible
I made an appoiontment to get an IUD. I had my records sent over from another doctor.I advised when I mad my appoiontment I was on my lunch break.They did not order the Iud. The lady in billing did not bill the insurance right. She did not know how to bill Hap?? I got a bill and called Hap and had them call thier office. They finally got that straighted out. Then I get a 20.00 bill for my co-pay...No problem mailed them a check in January...I got another bill in Feb. I checked my account the check had not been cashed...So I said ok maybe it got lost so I sent another check in March. I got another bill in April. they are open 9-4 and lunch from 12-1 so it is pretty hard to even call them. I guess I will either have to send the next check certified mail or take time off from work. Thier billing dept is horrible!

July 7th, 2011
Best OB ever
The staff and Dr Wright are always so friendly and upbeat. I actually look forward to my visits! That has never been the case with any other OB I have visited in the past. They make what could otherwise be a VERY uncomfortable experience into a fun and relaxing visit. I almost forget what I'm there for. :)

April 12th, 2017