A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Yoder Dowden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Yoder Dowden, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoder Dowden graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Yoder Dowden has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Melinda Yoder Dowden MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Amy M. Yoder Dowden practice?
- Dr. Amy Yoder Dowden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Yoder Dowden practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Des Moines, IA.
See Iowa City Allergists and Iowa City Internists.