A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Yoder Dowden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yoder Dowden
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Yoder Dowden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Yoder Dowden, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoder Dowden graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Yoder Dowden has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Melinda Yoder Dowden MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Amy M. Yoder Dowden practice?
- Dr. Amy Yoder Dowden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Yoder Dowden practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Des Moines, IA.
See Iowa City Allergists and Iowa City Internists.