Dr. Amy Youn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amy Youn?

The Best

Posted on March 1st, 2015

Dr Youn is the absolute best.

The best of the best

Posted on February 13th, 2015

You honestly may never find a doctor more caring and full of patience.

Posted on November 25th, 2014

There are not enough positive words to describe Dr. Youn. She is simply phenomenal. I've had many issues with my son over the years, and Dr. Youn has always been available, patient, kind, concerned, and always seeks to find a solution for us. She never makes me feel like I'm overreacting, or that the issue is silly. Dr. Youn will answer my Patient Portal messages very quickly, day or night. My kids both love her. We are blessed to have found her. Dr. Youn is truly a one-in-a-million kind of physician.

Amazing pediatrician

Posted on December 12th, 2013

Dr. Youn is an amazing pediatrician. Makes my 3 children feel completely at ease. She takes the time in each appointment to really listen to and address all concerns. There is no rushed feeling with her!!

Exceptional Doctor

Posted on July 27th, 2012

Dr Amy Youn is an incredible pediatrician. She never hesitates to call back if you have a concern and has always responded promptly to any and all health concerns with both of my children. Her bedside manner is wonderful, very concerned and trusting. My kids love her.

Posted on May 30th, 2012

Dr Amy Youn is a person who was put on this earth to be a ped. She is wonderful and caring. Every time that she has seen my daughter, she has been able to diagnose and "cure" her within minutes. My daughter, my husand and I are always at ease with her and she has NEVER made us feel rushed. She always asks "any more questions" on both well and sick visits, even if we have already asked 20! I really like the new patient portal that the practice started as well, we are always able to communicate with any questions that we have.

AMAZING

Posted on October 25th, 2011

Dr. Youn has been our children's pediatrician for 4 years and I have yet to have one complaint. I've referred several people to her and they have all been extremely satisfied. She's is compassionate, caring and knows the children when she sees them. She is amazing as is most of the Mali & Mali staff.

Nice Doctor

Posted on July 2nd, 2011

We love this Doctor.Very caring.Very hard to get her appointment, during sick visit.She correctly identifies the disease & also tells correct medicines.Very thankful to this Doctor.As I'm very concerned about my kid's Health,I want to stay in michigan because of this Doctor only.

The BEST doctor

Posted on May 30th, 2010

We have been seeing this doctor for over 5 years now and wouldn't rather have any other doctor. She is the best we have ever seen. Very caring, dedicated, and isn't quick to diagnose just anything.

Amazing Pediatrician

Posted on March 31st, 2009

After years of not liking my son's pediatrician, I found Dr. Youn. She's an amazing doctor and so caring. When their office didn't accept my insurance, I was devasted. They now accept what my son has and I'm so thankful to be able to head back into the office. She's thorough and gets to the bottom of problems. I give her 100 stars!!!!

Posted on October 20th, 2017