A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Young, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Young has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Christine Young MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy C. Young practice?
- Dr. Amy Young has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amy Young practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.