Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amy Young-Snodgrass
Dr. Amy Young-Snodgrass, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Loma Linda, CA, with other offices in Redlands, CA and Moreno Valley, CA (and 3 other locations). She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Young-Snodgrass is affiliated with Loma Linda University Community Medical Center, Redlands Community Hospital and Loma Linda University Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Amy Young-Snodgrass has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Amy Young-Snodgrass is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Loma Linda, CA.
Dr. Chenue Abongwa
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Loma Linda, CA 0.01 mi6
Dr. Kay Chea
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Loma Linda, CA 0.01 mi9
Dr. Michelle Khoe
Loma Linda, CA 0.01 mi4