A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Zanotti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Zanotti, Family Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Zanotti, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Young Adult Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zanotti graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Zanotti has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Zanotti DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Amy Zanotti practice?
- Dr. Amy Zanotti has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Zanotti practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Family Physicians and Chula Vista General Practitioners.