A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Zarrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Zarrin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Zarrin, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zarrin graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Zarrin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zarrin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans