A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Zarrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Zarrin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zarrin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Zarrin, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zarrin graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zarrin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy R Zarrin MD and PHD is a female Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Amy R. Zarrin practice?
- Dr. Amy Zarrin has 8 office locations.
Dr. Amy Zarrin practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Neurologists.