A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Zimmerman, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zimmerman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Zimmerman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Zimmerman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zimmerman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Square Hospital
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Ann Zimmerman MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Amy A. Zimmerman practice?
- Dr. Amy Zimmerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Zimmerman practices Ophthalmology near Rosedale, MD.
See Rosedale Ophthalmologists.