A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Zimmerman, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zimmerman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Zimmerman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Zimmerman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zimmerman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Square Hospital
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Ann Zimmerman MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Amy A. Zimmerman practice?
- Dr. Amy Zimmerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Zimmerman practices Ophthalmology near Rosedale, MD.
See Rosedale Ophthalmologists.