Overall Review

March 24th, 2016
She spends time and listens to your needs, always helpful.

August 25th, 2015
Unfortunate Doctors Visit
I felt unwelcome in Dr.Zuber's office and felt as if it was a problem for me to be there. The person whom accompanied me to my appointment even said that they if they were the patient they would have gotten up and left with the way Dr. Zuber spoke to me as she entered the room. I found this situation very unfortunate as the other times I have been to her office it has been a pleasant visit, however I will not be returning.

October 13th, 2012
Not good if you take an active role in your health.
Dr. Zuber was impatient, rude and cut me off over and over. I brought in previous records and wanted to discuss my medical history. She outright told me she did not have time. I had lab tests I wanted to review in order to help her (and me) understand what was going on. Again, not interested. I was extremely disappointed with how dismissive she was. After new labs were done, she refused to get on the phone with me to answer my questions. I had to go through her "Medical Assistant" (not a nurse), who could not answer my questions and relayed incorrect information twice. If you want to take an active role in your health and understand what's going on, I do not recommend Dr. Zuber. If you're a patient who likes to robotically take advice from a doctor without much discussion or understanding, Dr. Zuber's your gal.

March 26th, 2012
Didn't fix my problem or offer any suggestions
My first visit - I waited 3 months to get in so from all the reviews I read - thought 'maybe worth the wait'. I went in with 2 complaints... I've had a cough for close to a year and my blood pressure was high. She did not make eye contact with me, was more interested in getting things entered into her laptop. Tried to explain when the cough started -she just wanted the facts, no details. Was trying to explain that the blood pressure meds I've been on for the past 6 months were not doing anything to lower my BP. Her answer was not to do more blood work or change the meds, but to put me on a supplemental med. When I took the supplemental I was sicker than I've been the entire year. When I called her office to advise that I was getting very ill with this new med, her MA called back to advise me that Dr. Zuber felt it was very unlikely that this would have been due to the meds, but she did instruct me to stop for 3 days. When I resumed with 1/2 tablet the symptoms resumed. I stopped completely and start securing a new primary care provider. Instead of treating me for the symptoms I actually had she wanted me to come back in 6 weeks for a complete physical and a pap smear. I'm not looking for other problems, just wish she would have had more eye contact and addressed my issues. Also, prior to her addressing a new patient, she did no homework, she said that my prior physican had not forward my records to her office, even though I had called her office the day before my visit and her office staff assured me that they had sent 17 pages over, then finally she found the records in her laptop and started reading as I was sitting there, come to find out that not only did she have all my records, she also had my husband's records combined in my file. She had no idea of what she was dealing with upon my arrival.

June 23rd, 2010
Best Doctor
Dr. Zuber is the best doctor I've ever had. She always remembers me when I come in and she takes the time to sit down and listen to what I h ave to say. She answers all of my questions or concerns that I might have.I like that she isn't heavy-handed with the medication. She won't prescribe anything unless it's absolutely necessary - and she'll go over how to use it and what effects the medication might have.She is very cautious. She's diagnosed correctly some issues that I'd been having for years that other doctors ignored. She took the time to order the right tests and dig a little deeper to find the cause of the problem.I feel very comfortable with her. I can ask her anything without feeling embarrassed.

August 6th, 2009
Really Good Dr!!
Just swithced my primary and took a referral from a friend. Very happy with Dr. Zuber. My concerns were addressed and are being followed up on! I am very grateful to have finally found a physican I am comfortable with and will continue seeing. Ease of conversation & very down to earth!!!!!!! I will recommend her to anyone who is looking for a Dr.~~ can't say enough.