A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amyn Jiwani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amyn Jiwani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jiwani
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Jiwani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amyn Jiwani, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jiwani graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Jiwani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Children S Hospital At University Of Tex
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amyn Karimali Jiwani BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Amyn K. Jiwani practice?
- Dr. Amyn Jiwani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amyn Jiwani practices Pediatric Cardiology near League City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pearland, TX.
See League City Pediatric Specialists.