Dr. Amyn Karimali Jiwani MD, MBBS, and BS is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amyn Jiwani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amyn Jiwani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amyn Jiwani, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jiwani graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jiwani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Children S Hospital At University Of Tex
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jiwani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance