A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amyn Jiwani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amyn Jiwani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jiwani
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Jiwani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amyn Jiwani, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jiwani graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Jiwani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Children S Hospital At University Of Tex
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amyn Karimali Jiwani BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Amyn K. Jiwani practice?
- Dr. Amyn Jiwani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amyn Jiwani practices Pediatric Cardiology near League City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pearland, TX.
See League City Pediatric Specialists.