A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amynah Kara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amynah Kara is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amynah Kara, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kara graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Kara has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amynah Kara MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amynah Kara practice?
- Dr. Amynah Kara has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amynah Kara practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX and Irving, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.