Dr. An Dinh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 17 reviews

January 3rd, 2017
Thankful for Dr. Dinh!
I've been a patient of Dr. Dinh for about 7 years now. Dr. Dinh has been a consistently attentive and compassionate doctor. He has gone out of his way to support me and my health concerns, and takes time to explain procedures or treatment fully. His staff has always been welcoming and supportive as well.

December 4th, 2016
Neonatal Respiratory Therapist
Having worked in the medical profession for 42 years, I have become highly aware of the care given by physicians and the overall care received by patients. I have to say that I was very impressed with Dr. An Dinh. He was very thorough and informative with an excellent patient rapport. I look forward to seeing him again in the future.

November 27th, 2016
Dr Dinh is Awesome
Dr Dinh is extremely intelligent and kind. He will listen to your needs and provide you the care you require. He is very respectful and non judgmental of you as his patient, and genuinely cares about your well-being. Dr. Dinh along with his entire staff are professional and friendly. I highly recommend their services for your medical needs!

September 25th, 2016
Great doctor and clinic!
Dr. Dinh is personable and knowledgeable. He is thorough in his exam and questions about your health and is concerned about your overall health, not just your current problem. I recently had an unusual rash on my ankles. Dr. Dinh determined the cause and ordered the correct medication to clear it up. His staff is prompt and courteous and always willing to try to get you an appointment ASAP. Great clinic!

September 8th, 2016
They cared~
I am on God's mission road across America, and have been for 21 months, and I have already made an appointment to come back here next year. From reception to nurse to PA to tech taking blood to Doc, I felt like they cared about me and what was going on with my health. I gave a 4 instead of 5 only because I saw the PA more than the Doc, but he and his staff seemed topnotch!

August 29th, 2016
Professional, Compassionate Care
I have been seeing Dr. Dinh for over five years. I have been quite satisfied with the care and advice I have received. Our youngest child, who is a transitioning transgender female, has also seen Dr. Dinh. My wife and I are very appreciative of the compassion and understanding that Dr. Dinh and the entire staff express when our daughter comes to the office. We are very thankful, and definitely will refer others to Dr. Dinh and Millcreek Primary Care, and St Mark's. Thank you

August 28th, 2016
I've never been to a doctor who was So willing to educate me about my diagnosis, medication options, how they work and why, and not pushy about taking certain meds. He left the ball in my court to decide after educating me well on my options. He was very kind and sympathetic. The best part is how intelligent and experienced he is. He spent a lot of time with my husband and I

August 9th, 2016
Dr Dinh
Dr. Dinh took time to make sure we were aware of new medications and side effects. Also was able to squeeze my husband in for a new medication that needed to be refilled. He is a very good doctor. I would highly recomend him to anyone.

May 16th, 2016
Been with Dr. Dihn for years hes very good Doctor my spouse also .

May 9th, 2016
I recommend!
I've been here 3 times since January. I always have a positive experience! I always get the same nurse who remembers me and is very personable.. I also had some health concerns that I didn't think much of, but I brought them up to Dr. Dinh and found out I should have a long time ago and got put on some medication. I also get helpful advice too.

April 26th, 2016
Doctor Dinh and the entire staff are great & we would reccomend them to all our family and friends.

March 4th, 2016
Fantastic
I have been going to the facility for almost 5 years. I have no complaints just great experiences.