A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. An Do:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. An Do is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. An Do, MD is board certified in Spinal Cord Injury Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Do has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. An Hong Do MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. An H. Do practice?
- Dr. An Do has 1 office location.
Dr. An Do practices Neurology and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Neurologists and Orange Physiatrists.