A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andree Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andree Haas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andree Haas, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Haas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Mt Auburn Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 16 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andree A. Haas practice?
Dr. Andree Haas practices Dermatology near Watertown, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA and Concord, MA.
See Watertown Dermatologists.