Overall Review

3.1

December 28th, 2015
Great dermatologist, favorite in the area. Small talk could be a little better :P

June 3rd, 2015
Poor customer service, particularly from staff
Staff very rude to patients, and the doctor is not much better. They all need "customer service" training! Treatment choices seemed fine, but overall poor experience despite putting up with it for years (>10 visits). Finally moved on despite the inconvenience of losing my treatment history.

December 22nd, 2014
Dr. Haas spent little to no time with me during a surgery procedure. Spent the entire leaning across me during procedure and gossiped with assistant. Did not keep me informed during procedure. During the follow-up appointment I was charged for suture removal even though I had to come back prior the 12-14 day window.

January 9th, 2014
I found Dr. Haas to be very unprofessional and would not recommend her to anyone.

March 17th, 2013
Overdiagnosis and overtreatment
I switched to Dr. Haas after my commute changed and made my previous dermatologist somewhat of a pain to get to. I've always had many moles; however, I had only one removed in my adult life. After seeing Dr. Haas, she recommended removing one or multiple moles upon every 6-month visit. The only mole that the lab reported as abnormal was one that i had spotted myself - otherwise, she recommended removal on every single visit! Finally getting concerned about the number of scars that were appearing on my back, and the fact that no other dermatologist had been anywhere nearly this aggressive, I sought three alternate opinions. I did not indicate to these other dermatologists which moles she recommended removing until after they had completed their examination. Whether she had a bad experience early in her career that led to a missed mole turning cancerous, or whether she is simply out to make money, she appears to want to remove the "least normal" mole on your skin on each visit. I cannot recommend Dr. Haas as an objective dermatologist.

August 24th, 2009
She is terrific
She is quick, highly skilled, very knowledgeable. In what seemed like two minutes she removed a small benign cancerous bump from my neck and had it all sewn up and me out the door. All I can say is she is very good and I have supreme confidence in her.