Dermatologist (skin)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Dec 22nd, 2014

Dr. Haas spent little to no time with me during a surgery procedure. Spent the entire leaning across me during procedure and gossiped with assistant. Did not keep me informed during procedure. During the follow-up appointment I was charged for suture removal even though I had to come back prior the 12-14 day window.

|  show details
by anonymous on Jan 9th, 2014

I found Dr. Haas to be very unprofessional and would not recommend her to anyone.

|  Overdiagnosis and overtreatment  |  show details
Mar 17th, 2013

I switched to Dr. Haas after my commute changed and made my previous dermatologist somewhat of a pain to get to. I've always had many moles; however, I had only one removed in my adult life. After seeing Dr. Haas, she recommended removing one or multiple moles upon every 6-month visit. The only mole that the lab reported as abnormal was one that i had spotted myself - otherwise, she recommended removal on every single visit! Finally getting concerned about the number of scars that were appearing on my back, and the fact that no other dermatologist had been anywhere nearly this aggressive, I sought three alternate opinions. I did not indicate to these other dermatologists which moles she recommended removing until after they had completed their examination. Whether she had a bad experience early in her career that led to a missed mole turning cancerous, or whether she is simply out to make money, she appears to want to remove the "least normal" mole on your skin on each visit. I cannot recommend Dr. Haas as an objective dermatologist.

|  She is terrific  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2009

She is quick, highly skilled, very knowledgeable. In what seemed like two minutes she removed a small benign cancerous bump from my neck and had it all sewn up and me out the door. All I can say is she is very good and I have supreme confidence in her.