A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. An Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. An Pham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pham
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. An Pham, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. An H Pham MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. An H. Pham practice?
- Dr. An Pham has 1 office location.
Dr. An Pham practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Pottstown, PA.
See Pottstown Internists, Pottstown Pulmonologists, Pottstown Critical Care Practitioners, and Pottstown Sleep Medicine Doctors.