A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. An Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. An Pham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. An Pham, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. An H. Pham practice?
Dr. An Pham practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Pottstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA.
See Pottstown Internists, Pottstown Pulmonologists, Pottstown Critical Care Practitioners, and Pottstown Sleep Medicine Doctors.