A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. An Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. An Pham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. An Pham, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. An Huu Pham MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. An H. Pham practice?
- Dr. An Pham has 3 office locations.
Dr. An Pham practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Pottstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA.
See Pottstown Internists, Pottstown Critical Care Practitioners, Pottstown Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Pottstown Pulmonologists.