A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. An Ang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. An Ang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. An Ang, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ang graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ang has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 30 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 8 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Anthem - 33 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. An K. Ang practice?
Dr. An Ang practices Surgery near Commerce Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Commerce Township Surgeons.