A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. An Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. An Nguyen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. An Nguyen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Nguyen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nguyen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 3 plans
- Community Health Group - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. An D. Nguyen practice?
Dr. An Nguyen practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Huntington Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA and Fountain Valley, CA.
See Huntington Beach Internists, Huntington Beach Oncologists, and Huntington Beach Hematologists.