A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. An Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. An Nguyen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Specialties & Research
Dr. An Nguyen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Nguyen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. An Duy Nguyen MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. An D. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. An Nguyen has 7 office locations.
Dr. An Nguyen practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Huntington Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA and Fountain Valley, CA.
See Huntington Beach Internists and Huntington Beach Oncologists.