A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. An Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. An Nguyen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. An Nguyen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Nguyen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. An Duy Nguyen MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. An D. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. An Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. An Nguyen practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Internists and Huntington Beach Oncologists.