A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. An Chieng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. An Chieng is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chieng
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chieng Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Anti-aging Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chieng graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Chieng has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. An Pang Chieng MD is a male General Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. An P. Chieng practice?
- Dr. An Chieng has 2 office locations.
Dr. An Chieng practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alhambra, CA.
See Arcadia General Practitioners and Arcadia Internists.