A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. An Chieng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. An Chieng is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chieng
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chieng Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Anti-aging Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chieng graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Chieng has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. An Pang Chieng MD is a male General Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. An P. Chieng practice?
- Dr. An Chieng has 2 office locations.
Dr. An Chieng practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alhambra, CA.
See Arcadia General Practitioners and Arcadia Internists.